Are you ready to become a homeowner? Then don’t miss this class with our Military & Family Readiness Center on Thursday, July 27th from 1:00PM – 3:00PM!
- Learn how to calculate how much home you can afford
- Get step-by-step benefits for purchasing a home using a VA loan
- Learn if renting or buying a home is best for you as buying is not always the best option
- Learn what to look for in a neighborhood
- Learn the importance of contingency clauses
- Learn how to approximate closing and pre-paid costs
Open to all Active Duty, DOD civilians, and eligible family members.
All class participants will receive helpful home buying resources. Pre-register today by calling 723-3950.
Date and Time
July 27, 2023 at 01:00 PM