Expecting a new addition to your family? You won’t want to miss this FREE class on Wednesday, April 20th from 9AM – 10:30AM at the Airman & Family Readiness Center! Here’s what you can expect from attending the class:
- learn new parenting skills
- learn about support programs
- budget for your growing family
- network with other expectant parents
- a gift card from the Air Force Aid Society!
This class is open to all ranks and is not limited to a first pregnancy! Expectant moms should be in their 3rd Trimester. Sign-ups are due at least one day in advance.
Date and Time
April 20, 2022 at 09:00 AM