Chef Luca Manfe, winner of Master Chef Season Four, is hosting virtual cooking classes through ZoomGov! This is a great opportunity to get cooking tips from a professional and enjoy delicious food you made yourself.
During each event, the AFSVC/VCCR will give away a one-on-one virtual cooking class with Chef Manfe (one winner per event). Participants may only win one giveaway for the whole program. The winner must provide their full name, birth date, address, and social security number to claim the prize.
- 4/7 @1800 Steak Night
- 4/8 @1100 Frico with Polenta
- 4/21 @1800 Risotto with Sea Scallops
- 4/22 @1100 Mushroom Crepes with Bechamel
- 4/28 @1800 Chocolate with Creme Anglaise
- 4/29 @1100 Roasted Rack of Lamb
- 5/12 @1800 Fish Tacos
- 5/13 @1100 Crispy Salmon Skin
- 7/21 @1800 Braised Beef Short Ribs
- 7/22 @1100 Homemade Gnocchi
Click here to view the recipes and be sure to purchase the ingredients before the event so you’re ready to cook with Chef Manfe!
All listed times are for Central Daylight Time (CT)
The two installations with the most participation from all 10 virtual classes combined will receive an in-person gala dinner cooked by Master Chef Luca Manfe. The gala dinner will be for 25 participants and their plus ones for a maximum of 50 participants. Participants will be decided by the installation and the AFSVC Program Manager. The dinner will be hosted in either August or September 2023.
- Go to https://forcesupport.awardsplatform.com
- Create an account or login (if you made a submission into the 2020, 2021, or 2022 Art Contest or Photo Contest or 2022 What’s Cooking? Master Chef program, your login information will be the same)
- Go to “Enter” at the top of the page
- Click “Start Entry”
- Under “Contest & Category” select “What’s Cooking? – Master Chef”
- Select the class and date you plan to attend and complete the form
- Enter the number of attendees (you must be able to show the total amount of attendees on camera)
- Select your installation (this is important for the gala dinner)
- Click “Submit entry” at the bottom of the form
- You’re done! The Zoom call information will be sent out via email the day before the event. Don’t forget to purchase your ingredients!
- Each person who participates must be a DoD ID cardholder.
- Each person who participates in the virtual classes must provide their installation.
- If an installation chooses to host a virtual event and states their participation numbers; that installation must provide proof of the participants through full names, email address and contact numbers. The installation must also provide a group picture of the participating group.
- If a participant wins the one-on-one master class with Luca Manfe, that participant must provide their full name, date of birth, address, phone number and social security number. Not providing this information will disqualify the participant from winning the giveaway.
Date and Time
April 8, 2023 at 11:00 AM